miércoles, 11 de junio de 2008

Welcome Back, Mighty Lady!

Hello sister, nice to have you here again back from Bath. Hope you had a great time there. Well actually, I'm sure you did have :) Who knows, one day you may go back again to Britain in case you can't find what you want here. After all, the West Country's no bad at all (better than our beloved "Wet Country" indeed!).

But now it's time to settle down again in your old good house and have plenty of fun in which might be your last long summer in a long time. Take advantage of it! Now you know you'll always have some good friends up there whenever you want to go back.

I suppose you must be in your way home now, so I'll see you quite soon. Please, be a good girl and bring with you some of that beautiful sunshine you enyoyed over there (warm, not hot, if it's possible. Or maybe I'm asking for too much?)

I dare say you'll have plenty of stories to tell but now you'll be able to tell them to anybody who's eager to hear them. I think there's already quite a number of people hahaha.

So, have a nice trip and see you soon... very very soon indeed :) And hug Mighty Leiri too, though I suppose I'll see her before she goes back.

P.S.: Visit us at Bridge! For instance today, whenever you wish from 6:30 pm on ;)

2 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Hi!
Thanks so much for your nice words =) I know I promised you to write ages ago, but you know, when you come back you have lots of people to talk with, specially if you have lived without internet for 3 months... Now I just hope not to lose my Somerset accent, so I'm thinking of getting tv series in English (apart from Lost, you know).
This is still strange, but I'm getting used to it. I don't know what to do in summer yet, but I definitely want to go back to Bath, for a week or so. BTW, I just saw about the Glastonbury festival, and it's awesome! Crowded House will be there this year! I miss Bath, footbal was much more interesting there. Oh, and if we go back we have to visit Cardiff (we could try Glastonbury too).
I'm leaving, as I've got a very big headache and I can't think anymore in English. I spent these days thinking what I could write, but I just forgot it, sorry!
Cheers!! xxx
Maite

Arsi dijo...

You can hire any of the movies we've got at any time. We've also got some cartoons (The Simpsons, Family Guy...). You're welcome!

Cheers! xxx